This is a sweet chatney like tomato sauce which is especially made up of mangoes, tamarind and neem flowers. Following is the method of its preparation.
Oil : – 1 tea spoon
Salt: – as per taste
Water: – 3 cups
Red chili powder: – ½ tea spoon
Mustard seeds: – ½ tea spoon
Tamarind ball: – small lemon size ball
Jaggery: – 4 tea spoon (gud)
Neem flower: – 2 tea spoon
Raw Mango: – 1 tea spoon
Method of preparation:
- Take tamarind water into a pan and add the mango pieces into it and boil it properly.
- Keep it boiling till mango pieces starts tendering.
- Include the jaggery and until it melts properly and become a proper mixture.
- Keep it aside from the flame for some time.
- Take a medium pan and add the oil into it, hit it properly. Add the mustard seeds and neem flower and fry it till its color changes to brown
- Include salt and chili powder as per your taste.
- Add this neem flower tadka to the mango and tamarind juice.
- Now it is ready to serve.