This can be used as alternative to any vegetable. You can it with roti or paratha. It is made up of raw mangoes and bit sweet and sour in taste. Following is the method of its preparation.
Pineapple: – ¼ kg
Bay leaves: – 2 no
Raisins: – ½ tea spoon
Sugar and salt: – as per taste
Chopped Ginger: – 1 inch
Mustard seeds: – 1/8 tea spoon
Oil : – 1tea spoon
Method of preparation: –
1) Clean the pineapple and cut them into pieces
2) Heat up oil in kadhai, put the mustard seeds in oil
3) When it crackled mix it in pineapple.
4) Stir fry it for few minutes and put salt as per taste.
5) Put 1 cup water and sugar, bay leaves and raisins or chopped ginger
6) Boil it slowly till the chatni becomes thick.