This is one of the sweet dishes in India which is used after dinner as a sweet. This is mainly made up of paneer and maida. This is very famous sweet in Bengal and all over India too. Following is the method of its preparation.
Cham Cham Recipe
Sugar: – 100 gms
Paneer (cheese) : – 200 – 250 gms
Water : – 1 cup
Color Powder: – 2-3 drops lemon color water
Maida (flour) : – 2 tea spoon
Saffron: – Some standard saffron
Cardamom powder : – ¼ tea spoon
Milk : – 100 gms unsweetened
Method of preparation:
1. Take a pan; add 1 cup water in hit. Keep it on gas and add the sugar in it. Keep it on gas till it comes into syrup or becomes thickened.
2. Squeeze the paneer in the floor of the maida. Now make the pieces of that mixture into a finger shape. Add those pieces into the sugar syrup.
3. Take 2-3 drops of lemon color and add it into the syrup.
4. Keep the above mixture in cool for some time and remove the finger shape maida pieces from the syrup.
5. Now take milk in a pan and add the cardamom powder and saffron into it.
6. Now add spread this milk on the every piece of cham cham.