8 Medium Sized Tomatoes
1 tablespoon Garlic(grated)
1 teaspoon Ajwain
1 teaspoon Chilli powder
A pinch of Asafoetida
1 teaspoon Sugar
2 tablespoon Oil
Salt to taste
How to make Tomato Chatni
- Blanch the tomatoes in hot water. Peel off and make a puree in a liquidizer.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry asafoetida and ajwain.
- Add garlic and fry again for few seconds.
- Add tomato puree, sugar, chilli powder and salt.
- Cook for about 20 minutes at low flame.
- Cool the chutney.
- Tomato Chutney is ready to serve.