3 cup rice (chawal)
1 ½ teaspoon salt (namak)
150 gram cottage cheese (paneer)
1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (dana methi)
400 gram potato(alu)
2 large sized onion (pyaj)
1 cup split black gram lentil (urad ki dhuli dal)
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
3 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 teaspoon mustard seeds (rai)
10-12 curry leaves (kadi patta)
Oil as required
How to make Paneer Dosa
- First of all soak rice, dal and Dana methi for 6 hours.
- Then grind them to a fine thin batter by adding little water.
- Then add salt to it and leave it covered for 12 hours for fermentation.
- Now peel potato and cut into small pieces.
- Then chop onion also into long pieces.
- On the other hand grate paneer.
- Then finely chop hari mirch also.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and crackle rai and curry leaves.
- Then fry onion in it until it turns light brown.Now put alu, hari mirch and paneer and mix well.
- Now put 1/2 tsp salt, lal mirch and haldi in it.
- Then fry for 2 minutes and remove it from the flame. Keep it aside for stuffing.
- Now heat a non stick tawa and spread 1 tbsp of the batter on the whole of the pan.
- Now when cooked spread paneer mixture on it.
- Then grease all the corners with oil.
- Then roll and remove it from the gas.
- Now put little water on the tawa and wipe it with a clean cloth before making each dosa.
- Finally serve them hot with hot sambhar and chutney.