As the name suggested it is made up of Paneer. Paneer is made up of the milk by boiling to make it to its 1/8 portion. This recipe is very delicious in taste.
Cottage cheese : – 250 gm
Milk : – 1 liter
Custard powder : – 6 tea spoon
Fresh cream : – 3 cups
Sugar : – 100 gms
Almond : – 30 gms
Cashew nut : – 30 gms
Method of Preparation
- Make the cubes of cottage cheese.
- Mix 1 cup milk and custard powder.
- Now boil the rest milk.
- Add sugar and dissolved custard in milk when it comes to boil.
- For thickening stir it continuously. Then put off from the flame.
- After cooling add cottage cheese cubes.
- Beat the cream for thickening.
- Cut almond and cashew nut finely.
- Put custard in a dish and make topping of almond and cashew nut.
- Decorate with cashew nut and almond.
- Before serving refrigerate it for some time.