Milk is one ingredient which is available in every household. Milk is very high in protein and calcium; it is good for the bones. In a country like India where lot of people is vegetarians, milk acts as a good source of protein.
Milk (Dhoodh) :- 2 glasses
Almond (Badam) :- 10 nos
Saffron leaves (Kesar) :- 3 nos
Green cardamom (Elaichi):- 2 nos
Sugar :- 4 tsp
Ice :- as required
Method of Preparation:
1) Take Badam and soak it in water for close to 7 hrs.
2) Take Kesar and dip it in warm milk.
3) Now take the Badam, milk and Kesar and blend it well in a mixer.
4) Take the elaichi and grind it into powder till fine
5) Pour the elaichi into the mixture before serving.
6) To be served chilled.