1 1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 cup chopped pecans
How to make Praline Easter Cookies
- First of all set the oven to heat up to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile you should cream butter, sugar and egg into a large bowl.
- Later also stir in more ingredients like flour, vanilla and pecans into the mixture and mix all these well by hand.
- When the mixture turns out into dough, shape it into small balls about the size of walnuts.
- Then place all these walnut sized balls on the cookie sheets and flatten them all to about 1/8 inch with the help of bottom of a glass.
- You should bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until it turns out brown.
- At last, remove the cookies from oven and let them cool completely.