This is a sweet dish in the Goa which is mainly made up of milk and bananas. It can be serve as sweet in the meal which has sweet balls mixed into the milk. Following is the recipe of it.
Sugar : – 2 cups
Butter : – 3-4 tea spoon
Cardamom powder : – ½ tea spoon
bananas : – 6-7 big size
Cashew nuts : – 1 tea spoon
Milk : – 2 liters
Raisins : – 2 tea spoon
Coconut : – scrapped 1 cup
Method of preparation:
- Cut each banana into 3-4 pieces and do not remove the skin of bananas. Put all this banana for steaming till they become soft
- Now keep these bananas for cooling and keep then in a dish.
- Cut each piece of banana into half and also remove the thread of the seeds.
- Add bit butter and pulp them.
- Now make the 15 balls of the smashed bananas and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and add sugar and crushed coconut in it.
- Add the cashew nuts and keep this mixture stirring for some time
- Now include the raisings and cardamom powder and again stir for some time till the mixture become dry.
- Now keep the above for cooling.
- In your hand take every banana ball one by one and by using your palm. Make them plat and add the above mixture in the center.
- After adding the mixture, fold it again and make a ball. Now again using your palm give them a flat shape.
- At the top glue the clove.
- Keep it on the freezer for 7-8 hours so that they become chill.
- Now in another pan boil the milk and add the sugar. Keep it boiling until it becomes half. Now keep this in a deep pot.
- Add all the balls in it and you can serve it.