This is one of the most unusual and new Indian recipes that is made during festivals. Here is how you should prepare this recipe.
Shelled green peas :- 1 cup
Milk :- 1 ¼ litres
Sugar :- 1 cup
Green cardamom (powdered) :- 1 tsp
Pistachio nuts :- 7-10
Green cardamom (crushed) :- 20-25
Raisins :- 20-25
Ghee :- ½ cup
Method of Preparation-
1. Green peas should be boiled till they become tender. They should be refreshed in cold water and grinded to a fine paste.
2. Ghee should be heated in a thick bottomed pan and the green peas paste should be added and stirred continuously.
3. It should be removed from the fire and kept aside.
4. Milk should be boiled and added to the green pea paste.
5. It should be cooked on low flame for about 15-20 minutes or till the milk gets reduced by half.
6. Green cardamom powder, chopped pistachio nuts, sugar and raisins should be added.
7. It should be cooked on low flame for about8-10 minutes, stirring it constantly.
8. It should be served chilled.