2 Cups kidney Beans
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
Fresh coriander leaves
1 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon Oil
2 Green chillies
Salt to taste
How to make Potato Kidney Bean Salad
- Boil the potatoes and kidney beans.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Chop the onions.
- Heat the oil.
- Fry onions and green chillies till it turns transparent.
- Add cubed potatoes, beans, pepper and salt.
- Pour Lemon juice and keep it over medium heat.
- Adorn with fresh coriander leaves.
- Potato kidney Bean Salad is ready.
2 cup cooked Rice
1/2 cup Butter
1 can drained and chopped Water chestnuts
1/2 cup chopped Onion
1/2 cup chopped Celery
1 can Cream of mushroom soup
1 cup frozen Broccoli
1 cup cubed Velvetta Cheese
How to make Baked Rice Broccoli
- Melt butter in saucepan and saute onion and celery in butter.
- Mix in a big dish cooked rice, onions, celery, broccoli, soup, water chestnuts and cheese.
- Mix them all together well and put in a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
12 oz Penne
26 oz Spaghetti Sauce
6 oz shredded Mozzarella Cheese
8 oz sliced Provolone Cheese
1 cup chopped Onion
16 oz Sour Cream
1 Pound of ground meat
2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
How to make Penne Bake
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain
- Brown meat and onion over medium heat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer 10 minutes.
- Layer as follows in a buttered baking dish: 1/2 the penne, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 spaghetti sauce
- Remaining penne mozzarella cheese, and remaining sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
2 cup raw Cranberries
1 cup heavy Cream
3 cup Mini Marshmallows
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
2 cup diced Apples
1/2 cup Sugar
How to make Cranberry Marshmallow Salad
- Combine the cranberries and sugar and chill them.
- Take out from the refrigerator and add the remaining ingredients.
- Serve chilled.
1 1/2 large Hershey bar with almonds
1/2 pint Whipping Cream
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 pint Cool Whip
6 teaspoon cold water
2 pie crusts (meringue, graham or oreo)
How to make Mothers Day Chocolate Pie
- Break the bar into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler or on medium heat in the microwave, carefully so as not to scorch.
- When finished melting, add and the cold water.
- Let the chocolate cool for a few minutes.
- Whip the cream with the vanilla.
- Stir the chocolate and then fold this and the cream together.
- Fill the pies and serve.
Mixed Fruits pineapple, apple, cherry, papaya, peach or pears
8 medium Mango
1/2 cup Light Cream
How to make Mango Fruit Salad
- Peel the mango and cut into cubes.
- In a mixer blend the mango pieces with 1/4 cup water to make the pulp.
- Mix the light cream into the pulp by stirring continuously.
- Add all the cut fruits into the mix.
- Serve cold.
2 cans tuna, water-packed, well-drained
1/3 chopped cup onion
1/4 cup salad dressing, mayonnaise-style
2 cups uncooked macaroni
1/2 cup chopped zucchini
1/4 chopped carrots
How to make Tuna Pasta Salad
- Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Mix tuna, macaroni and vegetables in mixing round dish.
- Beat in salad dressing and coat well and chill.
1 chopped green pepper 1 chopped cucumber
8 oz grated parmesan cheese
16 oz grated mozzarella cheese
2 cans medium whole olives
1-2 cups mayonnaise
2 chopped celery sticks
1 chopped red pepper
16-24 oz ranch dressing
6 chopped tomatoes
Pinch of oregano
2 lbs cooked penne pasta
Salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of basil
1lb cooked frozen peas
2 bunches of chopped green onions
How to make Mix Vegie Pasta Salad
- Blend all ingredients into a large bowl, mix well, place into fridge to chill for about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from fridge, mix again, taste a sample, if needed add more ranch/mayonnaise.
- Top with parmesan and return to fridge for an additional 20 minutes.
2 Dry Red Chilli
4 tablespoon Grated Coconut
1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
2 tablespoonlsp Sugar
4 cup Mixed Fruits chopped (pineapple, mango, apple or grapes)
Salt to taste
How to make Pineapple Mango Salad
- Mix the sugar into the chopped fruits and keep aside.
- Grind the coconut with the red chilli and a little water.
- Add the mustard seeds and grind for a few more seconds till the mustard seeds are crushed.
- Add the coconut paste to the fruits with salt and mix well.
1 lb Ground Beef
15 oz Kidney Beans
3/4 lb chopped Bacon
1 chopped Onion
15 oz Pork Beans
3 tablespoon White Vinegar
15 oz Butter Limas
1 cup Catsup
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
Salt And Pepper to taste
How to make Mothers Day Crockpot
- In a pan brown beef in some butter, drain and place it in crockpot.
- Similarly brown onions and bacon, drain and place them in the crockpot.
- Add the chicken, pork beans, kidney beans, lima beans, catsup, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 9 hours.