18 Graham Crackers (whole plain)
Pink and White decorating Icings
1/2 cup Strawberry-Flavor Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt
Pastry Bags and assorted Decorating tips
1/2 cup Ice Cream Scoop
Classified Valentine Candies, Jelly Beans or Small Fresh Flower
How to make Valentine Surprise
- Pour icings into pastry bags decorated with decorating tips and set aside.
- Cut down graham crackers crosswise to make half.
- Pour one scoop ice cream in the center of each of six graham cracker halves.
- Make sides of each box by standing 1 graham cracker half along each of sides of each graham cracker half topped with ice cream.
- Line icing along seams to secure.
- Tops boxes with 6 graham cracker halves.
- Line icing along remaining seams.
- Put the boxes in freezer.
- Let it freeze for about half-hour.
- Decorate boxes according to liking with candies and icing.
- To secure candies use icing.
- Freeze and serve.
1 cup Vanilla-Flavor Yogurt (low fat)
2 tablespoon Strawberry Jam
1 tablespoon Honey or Granulated Sugar
4 drops Red Food Coloring
1 Ripe Banana (sliced)
How to make Valentine Smoothie
- Mix yogurt, jam, honey, food coloring and banana in blender.
- Blend until foamy.
- Pour into glass.
- Garnish according to liking.
2 cup Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream (softened)
36 oz refrigerated Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
Chocolate (melted) or Chocolate Sauce
2 tablespoon Peanut (finely chopped)
How to make Ice Cream Sandwich Hearts
- For about 15 minutes let dough at room temperature.
- Lubricate a jellyroll pan.
- Put cookie dough into prepared pan sprinkle with peanuts.
- Lightly press some nuts into it.
- Bake it in a preheated oven to 350 till set and golden brown, it will take about 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely in pan.
- With the help of a heart-shaped cookie cutter cut 16 hearts.
- Pour 1/4 cup ice cream onto 8 hearts.
- Make top with remaining hearts.
- Press lightly to spread ice cream to edges.
- Pull out excess ice cream from edges.
- Decorate sandwiches on plate.
- Sprinkle with chocolate sauce and serve.
10 oz frozen Strawberries (thawed)
1/2 cup Whipping Cream (whipped)
1 tablespoon Sugar (powdered)
2 frozen (10-3/4 oz each) All-Butter Pound Cakes (thawed)
1/2 cup Strawberry or Seedless Raspberry Preserves
How to make Cupid Cakes
- Drain strawberries and reserve 1 tablespoon juice.
- Combine strawberries, powdered sugar, reserved juice with whipped cream and set it aside.
- Reduce each cake into 12 slices.
- Spread 12 slices with about 1/2 tsp preserves each.
- Top it with remaining slices to make sandwiches.
- Press lightly to spread preserves to edges.
- Pull excess preserves from edges.
- Decorate onto serving plate.
- Top with whipped cream mixture.
Assorted Pink and Red Juices
Ice Cube Trays
How to make Fruity Cubes
- Fill the trays with the juices you want to make as cubes.
- Place trays in freezer.
- Let it freeze for a while.
Package of ready-made Pizza Dough
1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
Olives (Zetoon / Zaitoon)
How to make Heartshaped Pizza
- Unroll dough on a cookie sheet.
- Cut heart shape with a help of a knife.
- With the excess dough create a rim around the edge of the heartshaped dough.
- Pour and spread tomato paste over the pizza base.
- Drizzle with cheese.
- Add toppings of choice.
- Bake the pizza as per the instructions on the package.
- Cook it for about 20-25 minutes.
1 (8 inch) Round Cake (any flavor)
1-1/2 cup flaked Coconut (tinted pink to match frosting)
1 (8 inch) Square Cake (any flavor)
2 large Red Gumdrops
16 oz Vanilla Frosting (pink colored)
1 large White Gumdrop
Red Chewy Fruit Snack
How to make Sweetest Heart Cake
- Reduce round cake into two equal semi-circles.
- Place square cake and semi-circles on serving plate.
- Connect with some frosting.
- Frost entire cake with remaining frosting.
- Drizzle it with coconut.
- Flatten 1 red gumdrop with rolling pin on slightly sugared surface.
- Make and cut out heart shape with cookie cutter.
- Repeat it with remaining red gumdrop and white gumdrop.
- Place 3 gumdrop hearts on cake, overlapping slightly.
- Cut chewy fruit snack into 1/2-inch strips.
- Tie strips into loose bow and place on cake.
300 ml Milk (sweetened and condensed)
3 cup semi-sweet or white Chocolate Chips
Nuts (finely chooped)
How to make Valentine Chocolate Balls
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk.
- Let the mixture to chill for 3 hours or till it is firm.
- Shape into balls.
- Arrange on wax paper-lined trays.
- Let it chill till it get firm.
- Roll in nuts, cocoa, or dip into melted chocolate chips of a different color.
- Chill it.
3 tablespoon Butter or Margarine
6 cup Rice Cereal
1 packet Marshmallows
Vegetable Cooking Spray
How to make Kisses
- As per the directions on cereal box make treats.
- Let the mixture to cool slightly.
- Mold it in the funnel.
- To make it cool completely place the mixture on waxed paper.
- Label each strip of paper to say “a kiss for you!”.
- Wrap it and strip in aluminum foil.
- Present as a gift to your valentine.
Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
How to make Toasted Heartshaped Sandwiches
- Cut bread slices into heart shape with a help of a cookie cutter.
- Cut cheese.
- Place the bread heart shapes on a baking sheet.
- Next place the cheese on the bread.
- If desired drizzle paprika on top.
- Cook in the oven till the cheese is melted, it will take about 3 minutes.
- Take out of the oven.
- Serve hot.