This is one of the yummy and relishing breads that is a blend of yeast, whole wheat flour, sweetener and nut milk. Here is how you can prepare this bread recipe.
Whole wheat flour:- 15 cups
Potato (peeled) :- 1
Oil :- 1/3 cup
Salt :- 1 tbsp
Nut milk (warm) :- 6 cups
Active dry yeast:- .25 oz
Water :- 2 cups
Salt :-1 tsp
Water (warm) :-½ cup
Sweetener :- 1 tsp
Method of Preparation-
1. 1 tsp of sweetener and yeast should be put in half a cup of water and should be allowed to dissolve.
2. The peeled potato should be boiled in 2 cups of water.
3. 1 tsp of salt should be added.
4. The potato should be mashed in a medium bowl and the water should be reserved.
5. The potato water, the mashed potato, 1/3 cup of sweetener, 1 tbsp salt, milk and oil should be combined in a large bowl.
6. Yeast should be added when the milk mixture becomes warm.
7. 15 cups of whole wheat flour should be mixed and stirred with a spoon.
8. The dough should be placed on a surface that is slightly floured.
9. The dough should be allowed to knead for about 10 minutes.
10. It should be placed in a lubricated bowl and should be turned to a coated surface.
11. It should then be covered with a cloth and should be allowed to rise till it gets doubled, which should take about an hour and a half.
12. It should be punched down and should be kneaded for about 3 minutes.
13. It should be again placed back in a bowl and allowed to rise till it gets doubled, which will take an hour.
14. It should be punched down and 4 loaves should be made.
15. These should be placed in lubricated bread pans.
16. Again, the dough should be allowed to rise for about 30-60 minutes.
17. It should be baked for an hour in a preheated oven at 325 degree F.