1/2 teaspoon nutmeg grated
1 cup ghee
2 teaspoon cardamom powder
1 kg castor sugar
10 grams refined flour
3 cup coconut milk
How to make Bibinca
- Preheat up the oven.
- Mix in the castor sugar to the coconut milk and stir till dissolved.
- Mix in the flour to this mixture, stirring constantly so that no lumps remain.
- Mix in the grated nutmeg and cardamom powder and mix.
- Take a deep pot about 6“ in diameter and heat up a tablespoon of ghee in it.
- When it is hot pour out a cup of batter and bake till brown.
- Mix in another tablespoon of ghee and over it pour out another cup of batter and bake till brown.
- Continue in this manner till all the batter is used up.
- Decorate the last layer with a few slivers of toasted almonds and bake.
- When done turn it upside down and cool.
- To serve, cut it into thin slices.