It is made up of rice and the toddy. It is of idli structure which is prepared with the idli mould. It is very tasty in nature and can eat with any coconut chatni or pickle.
Rice : – 200 gms
Sugar : – 1 tea spoon
Toddy : – ½ bottle
Salt : – as per taste
Coconut : – 1 cup (scraped)
Method of preparation:
- Take a pan and wash the rice properly with water and keep the rice for soak for a night.
- Not take mixer grinder and grind the coconut, rice with toddy to make a thick batter.
- You can add the more toddy if you want it to be more consistent.
- Keep it in a hot deep pan and keep it upheaval for 3-4 hours.
- Now mix the salt and sugar as per taste.
- Take idli pot and put the 2 tea spoon of mixture into each mould of idli pot. Now in the steamer steam it for some time till it becomes floppy.
- Not you can serve it hot.