2 cups Plain Flour
Water as required
1 teaspoon Salt
4 Boiled Potatoes (medium size)
1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
3 Green chilies (finely chopped)
Vegetable oil as needed
Red Chilli Powder to taste
Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Puri
- Sieve flour and add salt to it.
- Add water and knead it properly to make soft dough.
- Cover it with a wet cloth and keep it aside for half an hour.
- Peel and mash the potatoes.
- Add green chillies to it and mix well.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with it & again mix well.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll one ball at a time in the form of a small puri.
- Put a small quantity of potato mixture over it and close it properly from all the sides.
- Roll it gently into a puri.
- Place it into hot oil for deep-frying till they blow up.
- Puris are ready to serve.