As name suggested is made up of mangoes which called as amer in Bengal. It also contains panch phoron for the sour taste. It is very delicious in taste.
Green mangoes : – ½ kg
Red chilies : – 2
Sugar: – 1 cup
Oil: – 2tea spoon
Salt: – as per taste
Panch phoron: – 3to 4 tea spoon
Method or preparation: -
1) First of all wash the mangoes and dry it and cut them with skin in boat shapes.
2) Heat up oil in pan, mix in ½ tea spoon panch phoron and dry chilies.
3) When it started crackle mix the mangoes.
4) Now put sugar in it and also put salt as per taste when mangoes are cooked and syrup is thick.
5) Now roast ¼ tea spoon panch phoron on tawa and make powder of it.
6) Spread this powder on chatni when it becomes cool.