It is very sweet dish in which chum chum are mixed in the sugar syrup. This dish is used in lot of functions and marriages as it is much preferable by the people. Following is the method of its recipe.
Lemon color : – 2-3 drops
Water : – 1 cup
Sugar : – 100 gms
Refined flour : – 2 tea spoon
Cheese : – ¼ kg
Saffron stands : – 3-4
Green cardamom powder : – ¼ tea spoon
Condensed milk : – 100 gms
Method of Preparation
- In normal pan add water and then melt the sugar in it so that it forms into the thin syrup.
- Rub the paneer in the flour and make the pieces of it in oval shape. Then add them into the syrup of the sugar. Then boil if for around 8-10 mins
- Then keep aside from the gas and include the lemon color into it. Then cool it for some time and then remove the oval shape chum chum from the syrup.
- Then mix the cardamom and saffron powder in to the milk and then spread this on each chum chum piece.
- Allow it to cool and then serve them hot.