This is type chapatti (thick) which called as paratha. Basically it is made up of maida and once it is done you can serve it with any curry specially mutton curry. Following is the method of its preparation:
Salt: – 1 tea spoon
Sugar: – 1 tea spoon
Paneer: – 30 gms
Ghee: – 4 tea spoon
Maida : – 100 gms
Water : – as it is required while preparation
Method of preparation:
1. Take a pan and keep it on flame and include ghee, flour, salt, sugar.
2. Ad the two spoon butter along with paneer and mix it properly.
3. Now make the dough of the above mixture by including water in it.
4. Make balls of dough and role it properly to make it its shape as chapati.
5. Put the ghee onto a flat surface and keep the chapati on it. Now again spread the ghee on the chapati and fold it into the half twice so that turns into the triangle shape and pat it into a thin chapattis
6. Take damp cloth and use it for covering the chapati.
7. Set the oven too a 190 degree.
8. Keep all the chapattis in the tray and keep that into the oven for 10 mins.
Now keep it out and serve hot with mutton curry.