As the name suggested it is made up of the mutter and the mushroom. It is bit spicy. Once it is done you can serve it with the hot chapatti. This is dish very delicious and famous in India. Following is the method of its recipe.
Oil : – 2-3 tea spoon
Green cardamom : – 3-4
Red chili powder : – 1 tea spoon
Cinnamon : – one stick of 1 inch
Cashew nut paste : – 20 gms
Garam masala : – 1 tea spoon
Turmeric : – ¼ tea spoon
Onion : – 1 big
Garlic-Ginger paste : – 2 tea spoon
Tomato puree : – 30 gms
Coriander powder : – 1 tea spoon
Green peas : – 50 gms
Mushroom : – 200 gms
Method of preparation
- Make the 4 pieces of mushroom and wash it and clean it. Then take the onions and cut it properly.
- Put the pan on the gas and keep the oil for heating and then mix the cinnamon stick, green cardamom and also the cut onions. Stir all the material till they turn into the brown color.
- Then include the garlic-ginger paste and swirl it for a minute.
- Then mix all the spices and swirl it for a min again.
- Then add the cashew nut mixed in the water.
- Then add the one cup water and allow it to boil. Then add the mushroom and the mutter.
- Stir fry the mixture for about 5-7 mins and then you can serve it hot with chapatti.