As name suggested it is made up of the Paneer. It also include some chopped tomato to have some sour taste in it. It is very famous dish in Maharashtra. Following is the method of its recipe.
Refined oil : – 2 tea spoon
Salt : – as per taste
Paneer cubes : – 200 gms
Pepper : – 1 tea spoon
Pineapple : – 30 gms
Tomato sauce : – 2 tea spoon
Green chilies : – 2 vertically cut
Cashew nut paste : – 20 gms
Sugar : – 1 tea spoon
Tomato : – 20 gms
Garlic : – 1 tea spoon
Yellow capsicum : – 1 cup
Cream : – half cup
Method of Preparation
- First of all we need to make the pieces of one inch of pineapple, capsicum, paneer and tomatoes.
- Include the fresh cream with cashew nut paste and mix it properly.
- Ina normal pan keep the oil and include the green chilies and the garlic paste
- Then also include the paste of cashew.
- Now make the flame high and include the capsicum and stir fry it.
- Then include the tomato and pineapple and stir fry to them as well.
- Then include the pepper, salt, paneer pieces, and tomato sauce. Stir fry them and then include the sugar.
- After frying it for 2 minutes, keep it in the dish and shower some cream on it.
- Now you can serve it with roti or chapatti.