This recipe is made up of khoya and milk. Khoya is generally made up of the milk by boiling to make it 1/8 of its portion. Shahi Tukde are bit sweet in taste and very delicious. Following is its recipe.
Milk : – 60 ml
Saffron : – 2-3
Ghee : – 50 gms
Bread : – 6 slices
Cashew Nut : – 5-6 chopped
Rose essence : – 5-6 drops
Green cardamom powder : – 1 tea spoon
Sugar : – 4-5 tea spoon
Fresh cream : – 20 gms
Khoya : – 100 gms
Sunflower seeds : – 1 tea spoon
Rose petal : – 4-5
Silver foil : – 3
Method of Preparation
- First of all device every bread in two pieces and fry them in ghee till they turns into brown and keep them on a plate
- In a pan keep milk for heating and add some essence drops, sugar and saffron. Once it is heated transfer it above the bread slices.
- Once all the bread absorb the milk keep it in the well dressed up dish
- In another take ghee and heat it. Insert the crushed mawa (Khoya), cardamom powder, and the sugar.
- After is heated, make the layer of the mawa on the bread.
- On the layer of the mawa, spread the cream and make layer of it. Then dress up with the foil, rose petals, and the cashew nuts.
- Now you can serve it.