The atta laddoo is made by roasting jaggery along with flour. By following these steps, you ca prepare this delicious sweet dish.
Flour:- 250 gms
Jaggery :- 200 gms
Vanaspathi or Ghee :- 30 gms
Method of Preparation:
1. A pan should be heated on medium heat.
2. Flour should be put and roasted till it gets the colour of light brown.
3. The grated jaggery should be mixed along with it.
4. Oil or ghee should be added.
5. Once it becomes thick, small balls should be made out of it.
6. The balls should be kept in air tight containers.