1/2 cup of Condensed milk (dudh)
250grams Paneer fresh crumbled
1 teaspoon Cardamom (elayachi) powder
4 to 5 drops Yellow Food color
1 Silver (chandi ka vark) edible leaf
2 to 3 drops Kewra Essence
How to make Malai Ladoo
- Take a saucepan and heat it on medium heat.
- Add condensed milk and boil it with paneer.
- Continuously stir.
- When it is done it will become thick and leave sides of the pan.
- Add kewra essence and yellow food colour.
- Grease a plate and pour the mixture in it.
- Add cardamom powder and let it cool a bit.
- Make balls and cover it will silver leaf.