This recipe is made of jaggery and roasted groundnuts, fried in clarified butter. Follow the steps below to make this recipe.
Groundnuts :- 1 cup (skinned, roasted)
Jaggery :- ¾ cup
Clarified butter :- 2 tbsp
Method of Preparation:
1. A pan should be heated on medium flame.
2. Water should be put and jaggery should be added.
3. The mixture should be boiled till the syrup becomes thick.
4. Groundnuts should be added and mixed well.
5. A flat plate should be taken and greased.
6. The mixture should be spread on it and cooled.
7. It should then be cut into square pieces and then cooled.