500 g (1 lb) Mushroom
1 finely chopped onion
2-3 teaspoon fennel seeds
1 finely chopped tomato
2 teaspoon ginger & garlic paste
1 inch cinnamon stick
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
5 teaspoon oil
salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Curry
- Cut mushroom into thin slices.
- Grind cinnamon, fennel seeds & clove to fine powder in a mixer.
- Heat oil in a pan & add the above powder & ginger garlic paste to it & fry for a minute in low flame.
- Add chopped onions & fry till golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes & continue to fry till oil separates from it. Then add pepper, chilli & turmeric powder & mix well.
- Add mushrooms & 1/4 cup of water, salt & mix well.close the lid of the pan & let it cook in simmer.
- Uncover when mushrooms are cooked & keep stirring for few minutes till all the water evaporates & when it comes in the form of thick gravy type.
- Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice.