2 onion (pyaj) cut
1 tomato (tamatar) cut
1/2 kg mushrooms (goochi)
1 teaspoon garlic paste
salt (namak) to taste
1 tablespoon fresh corriander, cut
1/2 teaspoon red chilli (lal mirch) powder
3 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon turmeric (haldi) powder
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
How to make Mushroom Masala
- Cut mushrooms in slices.
- Heat oil and fry onions until golden brown in colour.
- Add garlic paste and cut tomatoes.
- Put chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala and salt.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes or until it starts leaving oil.
- Add mushrooms and mix well.
- Simmer and stir fry till mushrooms are tender.
- Add very little water, if necessary.
- Serve decorated with coriander.