This recipe is mainly a dry fruit dish, which is made by mixing together lots of rice and milk. Here is how you can easily prepare this mouth-watering dish.
Milk :- 2 litres
Almonds :- 10
Newly harvested rice : – 1 ½ cups
Moong dal : – ¼ cup
Cashew nuts : – 15
Jaggery : – 1 ½ cup
Raisins :- 30
Nutmeg powder :- ¼ level tsp
Saffron (crushed) :- ¼ tsp
Cardamom powder :- 1 tsp
Ghee :- 2 tbsp
Method of Preparation:
1. A thick bottomed pan should be heated on medium flame.
2. Milk should be poured into it and boiled.
3. Rice and dal should be added and cooked.
4. Ghee and jaggery should be added when the rice becomes tender.
5. Almonds and cashew nuts should be chopped and added to it along with cardamom powder, saffron and jaggery.