The khoya mutter recipe is rich in dry fruits and is also made of green peas, breads and milk solids. Follow the steps below to prepare it.
Green pea :- 1 cup
Milk solids :-500 gms
Cashewnuts :- 3 tbsp
Bread croutons :- ½ cup
Red chillies (crushed) :- ½ tsp
Red chilli powder :- 1 tsp
Raisins :- 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder :- ½ tsp
Oil :- ½ tbsp
Green chillies (chopped) :- 2
Ginger garlic paste :- ½ tbsp
Sesame seeds (roasted) :- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander powder :- 1 tsp
Onion paste :- ½ cup
Coriander leaves (chopped) :-1 tbsp
Tomato Puree :- ½ cup
Method of Preparation:
1. Khoya should be heated lightly and kept aside.
2. Green peas should be boiled.
3. Oil should be heated in a pan and the onion paste should be mixed and stirred till it become slightly pink.
4. Ginger garlic paste should be mixed and sautéed.
5. Turmeric powder, tomato puree and red chilli powder should be added and roasted till the oil and masala gets separated.
6. Boiled peas should be mixed an stirred.
7. Roasted khoya and salt should be added and stirred.
8. The raisins and broken cashewnuts should be mixed in.
9. Coriander powder should be mixed and stirred well.
10. It should be taken off the flame.
11. Roasted sesame seeds, cut green chillies and crushed red chillies should be sprinkled over the bread croutons and mixed well.
12. The khoya- pea masala should be transferred to a bowl and the bread crouton mixture should be used for covering it.
13. The cut coriander should also e sprinkled.