2 cups Curd (yogurt)
1 small Pineapple
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon Jeera Powder
1 Ripe Mango
½ teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
Sugar to taste
2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
How to make Fruit Raita
- Using a blender, blend the curd until smooth.
- Add salt, sugar and jeera powder to the curd. If it is very thick, add a little milk or water.
- Chop all fruits in small cubes. Add the fruit cubes to the curd.
- Garnish the Fruit Raita with pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander leaves.
- Fruit Raita is ready to savor. Serve chilled.