Coconut is probably the one plant which is useful to us in many ways. Be it the water, the oil, the crust or the tree itself, every part of it is used. Coconut is used a lot in the southern part of India.
Biryani Rice :- 400 Gms
Coconut :- 120 Gms
Ghee :- 40 ml
Black gram dal :- 25 Gms
Nuts (broken pieces) :- 25 Gms
Dry chilies :- 6 Gms
Curry leaves :- two Gms
Asafetida powder :- 2.5 Gms
Coriander leaves :- 20 Gms, minced
Salt :- as per taste
Method Of Preparation:
1) Take the rice, boil it and set it aside
2) Take the coconut; fry it till it takes a golden color.
3) Take ghee, heat it and in it put cashew. Fry it and remove it
4) Fry the dry chilies (broken), curry leaves and black gram dal.
5) Now mix the coconut, rice, salt, 1 tsp of ghee and nuts
6) Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.