4 potatoes (alu)
1/4 teaspoon spice blend (garam masala)
1 green chilly (hari mirch)
1/4 teaspoon sugar (chini)
Few coriander leaves (dhania patti)
1 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
1/2 lemon (nimbu)
1/4 teaspoon red chilly powder (lal mirch)
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
How to make Papad Roll
- Boil and peel potato. Mash them.
- Finely chop coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Mix potatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, red chilly powder, spice blend, sugar, salt and lemon juice properly.
- Dip papad in water and take them out.
- Now roll potatoes into papad and role papad also.
- Seal the corners with gram flour batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all papad rolls until they turn golden brown.
- Cut them into long pieces.
- Serve them hot with chutney and sauce.