500 GMS medium sized boiled potatoes
250 GMS boiled peas
250 GMS onions
250 GMS grated paneer
2 tsp. curds
2 tbsp. cornflour
250 GMS chopped tomatoes
4 green chilies,
Oil for cooking
1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
Method for preparing Dum Aloo
• Boil peas and grate the paneer.
• Mix them well and keep aside.
• Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan
• And add green chilies, coriander leaves,
• salt and garam masala, garlic, ginger, cloves and cinnamon.
• Add onion and cook until it turns pink.
• Now add curd mixed with chopped tomatoes
• And cook until it turns into a thick gravy.
• Cut potatoes in 2 halves.
• Remove the center,
• Fill it with paneer masala.
• Deep fry potatoes dipped in corn flour and salt mixture.
• Add the fried potatoes to the gravy
• And keep it covered for 10 minutes.
• Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.