1 cup Kuttu Ka Atta (Buckwheat Flour)
1 tablespoon Oil
1/4 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
Water for kneading
1 Potato (boiled and mashed)
Oil for deep frying
2 Green Chilies (chopped)
Salt to taste
How to make Kuttu Ki Puri
- Take kuttu, coriander leaves, potato, green chilies, 1tablespoon oil and salt in a flat-bottomed vessel. Add water gradually to knead a little firm dough.
- Make small round balls of the dough and roll out each ball to form a puri / poori.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry till the puri turns dark brown.
- Make all puris like this from the remaining dough, repeating the above-mentioned step.
- Kuttu ki puri is ready to eat. Serve with aloo ki sabzi or green chutney.